The modern world is a fabric woven using the thread called ‘technology.’ Improvement in communication, technological advancement has brought a turbulent shrinkage of the fabric, binding it tightly. Faster communication mediums have seen the rise on a spectrum that dominates the world of busy-ness and business. Hence, it paved the way for virtual teams to appear.
Be it at schools or in international projects, and virtual teams have prospered through the ages of the internet. The term was coined and defined in technical terms in 2004, but its existence is older. Very often, in the modern day, any task, event, project, scheme, plan, etc. use the impoverishing technology of applications favorable to communicate. Use sheets and scales for measurements, amounts, and assignment of duties and delegations. Multimedia is a useful tool to give thought a picture, giving it and the path a vision.
And the sole point is: Technology has simplified living and leisure. For individuals and teams online, alike. More for teams since it offers the following advantages:
- Technology has ceased the barriers in geography.
- Electronic communication is the key. Now, thanks to technology, you do not have to meet your partners for every upcoming step of the process.
- This technique has made the achievement of organizational goals facile.
- Technology has overcome the challenge of time dispersion.
- A virtual team follows the thre